|Job Title:||Delivery Manager (Manchester, Glasgow or Lamington)|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Quinn|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
6 Month Contract
Manchester, Glasgow or Lamington - 3 Days Per week onsite
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager Manager in telecom industry, this is a 6 month contract based in Manchester, Glasgow or Lamington.
To support and deliver work packages through the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) lifecycle and delivering on small to large sized business work packages, ranging from standard to complex in scope within a supplier-orientated regional model.
- Influential in optimising the allocated supplier site to maximise the asset and revenue whilst appeasing all stakeholders, maintaining a holistic view.
- Develop relationships with the allocated supply partner face to face, twice per week at minimum.
- Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of work packages through active supplier management.
- Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders.
- Use defined Cellnex processes to manage changes to scope and report on risks/issues to the Senior Delivery Manager for resolution.
- Working within the New Engineering Contract 3 (NEC) contract framework.
- Working within a cost tolerance to achieve desired revenue outcome.
- Undertaking client duties/responsibilities within the Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations.
- Coordination of Health & Safety files.
- Designer Risk Assessments: Reviewing and ensuring these are submitted and in place for any works taking place on sites.
- Reviewing of site specific construction phase plans.
- Establish an understanding of multiple operator design guides including Cellnex and nuanced site portfolios.
- Coaching and guidance of nominated supply chain partner across multiple customer sub-programme intricacies.
- Managing work package handover from supply chain to Cellnex customer stakeholders and coordinating the acceptance into the operations process.
- Stakeholder management
- Coaching skills
- Contractual awareness
- IOSH / NEBOSH NCC / H&S qualification
- APM Fundamentals Course or equivalent project management qualification would be ideal
- Proficient in O365 platform and have the ability to communicate via reporting
- Communication: o Ask the right questions
- Listens / use the appropriate communication methods at the right time
- Influencing and negotiating
- Conflict resolution
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Global Customs Compliance Expert