|Job Title:||Data Technical Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Deepthi Praveen|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Data Technical BA
Great opportunity to work as Technical Business Analyst for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Working ). We are looking for a Technical BA who can lead the data clean up and data migration for the Oracle J2C programme
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to define scope, approach and plan for legacy data cleansing
- Work with data owners to execute data cleansing activity, complete data mapping activity of legacy to new, and to populate new data fields.
- Work with Business, Technology and third parties to track and deliver data migration in line with agreed timeline and plan.
- Define requirements, options approach and plan for data archiving and retrieval and work with technology to complete archiving activity
- Ensure Legacy Financials and Supply Chain data are in the correct state, define data structures and changes required for the solution.
- Significant experience in data migration projects for technology driven programmes
- Experience of working with/understanding of HR, Finance and supply chain data.
- Familiarity with the data cleansing lifecycle and data archiving tools and processes]
- Functional knowledge of HR, supply chain, Finance concepts and technologies such as SAP HCM/Success Factors, Oracle Financials.
- Strong experience of relevant work projects (i.e Data Management, data analytics)
** To know more in detail about the role, please share your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com **
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: City of London
IT Enterprise Architect
Service Desk Agent
Location: Republic of Ireland
Service Desk Agent
DOMAIN ARCHITECT (MECM, SCOM & SCCM)- REMOTE - CONTRACT
Infrastructure Architect -