Hybrid-London/Glasgow /Edinburgh /Manchester
Are you looking for a role that builds on your experience with Engineering Data Systems? As an experienced Data Engineer / Data Scientist / Software Engineer your passion for BIG DATA will shine through and now this is your opportunity to join a leading organisation responsible for products used by millions us across the globe every day!
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious broadcast media client for Data Engineers, As a Data Engineer you will be involved in the delivery of new products, product improvements and the enhancing of technologies.
What are we looking for you in you?
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Big Data pipelines and processing technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and Beam
- Experience of OO programming languages such as Java 8+ or Python
- Experience of Containerization e.g. Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience of Pipeline orchestration e.g. Airflow or Jenkins
- AWS Experience
What can you expect to be doing?
- You will be working within Agile development teams to deliver new products and product improvements.
- You will be collaborating to deliver value to an audience of over 50 million users
- You will be working to ensure that both you and the team are focused on quality, scale, and security.
If the above role interests you or you have someone who would be interested to apply then please reach me to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Technical Service Engineer Practitioner
Location: City of London
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE