|Job Title:||Customer Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Squad Lead/CVM Manager - Pre-pay - 6 month contract
Hybrid - in Reading 2 days per week
Market rates via umbrella.
Our people make us who we are. We're a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it's important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The Customer Value Management (CVM) team is at the forefront of the consumer team, using data to create personalised communications and offers to drive value throughout the customer lifecycle to meet our commercial targets.
We are looking for a commercially minded senior CVM manager with experience of planning inbound & outbound programmes and defining customer and offer strategies to achieve customer value and commercial KPIs.
You will be passionate about using data and champion its use in driving decision making within a commercial environment.
You'll be leading and managing cross-functional teams, setting direction and driving activity at pace.
- CVM short term and medium term strategy and planning for outbound & inbound programmes; defining omni and multichannel customer and offer strategy to achieve customer value and commercial KPIs such as margin growth, retention, churn, loyalty, brand trust.
- Leads and manages the CVM cross functional squad, setting the direction and driving the squad to deliver value driving activity at pace.
- Engages and influences cross functional teams in the CVM strategy to ensure CVM priorities are supported and enabled
- Accountable for the achievement of macro commercial targets including budget setting, monthly forecasting, performance tracking and performance insights knowledge.
- Accountable for the performance and contribution of CVM programmes, including programme forecasting, performance tracking and performance insights knowledge.
- Owns customer strategy from welcome through to win back, defining end to end lifecycle management programmes specific to the business unit and customer behaviour.
- Develops integrated annual and quarterly plans which maximise trading/customer moments through always on programmes and bespoke activity.
- Utilises customer data & insights, channel insights, campaign analytics and customer relationship/value management best practice approaches to plan programmes which deliver maximum value. Sourcing and utilising deep insights to understand where there are commercial value opportunities and to drive innovation in value management approach.
- Continually optimises activity through test, learn and iteration.
- Influences the D&A squad resource to identify and deliver best practice customer data models and personalisation/recommendation capability.
- Experienced at developing customer value and growth through relationship strategies and plans.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels.
- Extensive experience of CRM or growth/value management experience in B2C organisations.
- Confident in interpreting data and working with commercial and analytical stakeholders
- Agile delivery model experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
B2B Telesales Executive - Mobile Telecom
Solaris Engineer - SC Clear - Remote