|Job Title:||Comms Installer|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Comms Installer is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an 3 months rolling contract, to be based in London, UK (5 days on-site). Day/Night Shift (Monday-Friday) 8pm - 4am & 8am - 4pm, flexibility will be required.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Candidates must be able to work nights: Typical Hours (Monday-Friday): Night Shift 8pm to 4am, & day shift 8am to 4pm: flexibility required
- Must have Airport experience
- Must have Cable installation - Copper & Fibre - Internal & External (incl Pit & Duct)
- Fibre & Copper terminating and testing
- As many of the following as possible: CSCS or ECS, Confined Space Training, Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling / Ladder Safety, IPAF, PASMA, First Aid, SSSTS, NRSWA
- Excellent client facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cabling Engineer Lead - Copper & Fibre
Technical Service Engineer Practitioner
Location: City of London
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Technical Service Engineeer