|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - 12 month FTC - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Commercial Manager - 12 Month Maternity Cover - Reading/ Hybrid working - Mobile Telecoms
12 month FTC - Looking for someone who has a strong commercial background, dealing with suppliers/ contracts and negotiating framework contracts.
Commercial Manager to be responsible for the management and supplier relationship for a specified portfolio of suppliers. The Commercial directorate owns the commercial strategy that supports our corporate outcomes including all procurement activity and commercial, supplier and contract management and coordinate overall supplier relationships.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for all elements of the Commercial framework associated to the Supplier Base for which you manage. This includes increasing the maturity and evolution of the Supplier Strategy, Supplier Selection, Contracting, Onboarding, In-Life and Exit Management core elements of the framework
- Responsible for ensuring all commercial activity is governed by Commercial Policy and processes
- Develop a strong, effective relationship within the Commercial team and all areas of the business, raising the profile of the Commercial team and advocating the importance of sound commercial management to all areas of our business
- Provision of all commercial deliverables, as necessary e.g. negotiation plan, contract risk analysis, benefits analysis and contract creation and closure
- Lead tender activities using established commercial processes ensuring the strategic requirements of the company and its shareholders are met
- Draft, negotiate and award supplier contracts with support from MBNL Legal, in accordance with Commercial process, governance and Corporate Delegation of Authority.
- Implement and manage change control process for key contracts
- Manage resolution of contractual disputes up to Director level
- Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon
- Work with relevant business areas to track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs, working with and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts
- Work with relevant stakeholders to engage with supplier contacts, ensuring agreed performance and pricing are maintained and new costs are agreed under contract as required
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of negotiating complex framework contracts
- Good understanding of contract law
- Significant Supplier & Contract management experience
- Telecoms experience (Desirable)
- MCIPS, RICS, LLB or other relevant professional qualifications
- Experience of working in a multi-stakeholder environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Software Engineering Lead
Product Designer - UI/UX