We have a great Permanent opportunity to join a growing team and organisation as a Commercial Finance Analyst
Location - Reading / client or supplier side - two days a week (Hybrid working)
The Commercial Finance team are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to support all aspects of their financial management for their Site Running cost base.
MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and Three for serving their tens of millions of customers in the UK. Working at MBNL means being part of a team where you feel connected, valued and supported.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly management accounts to shareholders through close collaboration with outsourcing partners (Utilities and Estate management) and internal stakeholders under strict timelines
- Provide business partnering relationships to the Legal and Property teams and help them in achieving their corporate objectives
- Ensuring appropriate governance, approval and financial management of all finance processes within Site Running
- Produce and lead on 5-year plans and reforecasts for Site Running taking into account the input from external Energy and Estate management partners.
- Use Financial Modelling to build outlooks and support commercial deals
- Responsible for management of the Property Escrow P2P process; including new process and systems implementation, funding requests, cash management and reporting
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/CIMA/ACCA with at least one year PQ experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Has strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Experience working in a commercially minded role
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly varied environment
- Excellent stakeholder management, working alongside number of suppliers and senior stakeholders
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for the role do not delay submit your CV today!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Analyst (Fully Qualified)
Finance Analyst (6 month Contract)
Senior Finance Manager
Finance Manager - Fixed Assets