Our reputed Telecom Client's Commercial Finance team are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to support all aspects of their financial management for their Site Running cost base.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly management accounts to shareholders through close collaboration with outsourcing partners (Utilities and Estate management) and internal stakeholders under strict timelines
- Provide business partnering relationships to the Legal and Property teams and help them in achieving their corporate objectives
- Ensuring appropriate governance, approval and financial management of all finance processes within Site Running
- Produce and lead on 5-year plans and reforecasts for Site Running taking into account the input from external Energy and Estate management partners.
- Use Financial Modelling to build outlooks and support commercial deals
- Responsible for management of the Property Escrow P2P process; including new process and systems implementation, funding requests, cash management and reporting
- Lead and advise external partners to provide input for 5 year plans and reforecasts.
- Identify cost savings opportunities and implement the processes to achieve and track the cost savings.
- Establish and maintain processes/mechanisms of financial /treasury management by outsourcing partners and be the first point of contact for any escalations.
- Take accountability and ownership of Site Running P&L and Balance sheets ensuring accounting practises are adhered to.
What we are looking for:
- Fully Qualified Accountant - ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Has strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Experience working in a commercially minded role
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly varied environment
- Excellent stakeholder management, working alongside number of suppliers and senior stakeholders
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.