|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer AWS|
|Contact Name:||Jeannette Morera|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
What are we looking for you in you?
- Working experience of either AWS Cloud Administration or Software Engineering in a large scale organisation.
- Demonstrable technical and analytical experience working across business functions (Development / Product Owners / User Experience).
- Experience writing and documenting maintainable software within collaborative environments.
- Competence in Test Driven Development.
- Ability to rapidly acquire new software skills and to work with new technologies.
- An appreciation of the customer's output and a passion for technology in the new media environment.
- Experience releasing software to production including load testing and threat modelling.
- Hold a current AWS certification.
- Unix or Linux system administration experience.
- Understanding of implementing Non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols, routing and technologies.
- Ability to present complex solutions effectively to differing technical abilities within both large and small group settings.
Some of the Benefits include but are not limited to
- Excellent career progression - great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house academy hosting a wide range of internal and external courses and certification, plus dedicated learning time inside your working time
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + buy or sell
- Work/life balance culture - 35 hour working week
- Matched contribution pension scheme
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.