CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Private, Public and Defence Sector looking for a Cisco Network Engineer. As a Network Engineer/Architect you will contribute to this by helping to design network solutions for a command and battlespace management hosting environment.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance might be considered**
3 Months rolling contract
5 days onsite in Basingstoke
- SME Knowledge of the CISCO Product Set.
- SME Knowledge of the Netgate Product Set.
- SME Knowledge of the Fortinet Product Set.
- Delivery of Network IDS/IPS capability
- Delivery of Resilient and Load Balanced solutions
- Delivery Automation
Your role will involve:
- The production and maintenance of Network Design artifacts based on high level customer requirements, working under own direction, and supporting others while ensuring work conforms to standards set by the Fujitsu Defence.
- The production and maintenance of Network Integration and Test artifacts to ensure the through life support of the Network product sets.
- Hands on technical support for all networking components. Including, but not limited to, patching cycles, product updates, Firewall Configuration, Switch and Router Configuration.
- Driving stakeholder demonstrations and development of prototypes to support these.
- Endpoint Protection
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SECURITY ARCHITECT - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE - CONTRACT
3rd Line WAN Network Engineer
Network Architect/LAN Architect
2nd Line WAN Support Engineer
1st Line PKI Engineer