|Job Title:||Chinese Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Sun|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Chinese Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator needed for a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our client has established an end-to-end solution in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing through dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Location: Reading or Manchester
Long-term Full-time Contract (9:00am -17:30pm, Mon-Fri)
What you will do:
- Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- Communication skills: to be able to liaise with engineer, team leader and all levels of project stakeholders
- Keep using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organisation
- Use given tools to input required parameter, and generate script for partner to be used on site
- Liaise and assist subcontractors for issues with the script.
- Generating on-line testing document, document archive and management.
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
- Maintain document log and document tracker
- Store and manage all site documentation
- To help fulfil other tasks required by the organisation
The successful candidate:
- Mandarin speaker highly preferred with good oral and written English
- Right to work eligibility in the UK. (Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process)
- IT/Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Basic understanding of wireless/mobile network will be of an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Professional and positive approach
Before you apply, please make sure you have the Right to Work in the UK without requirement for work sponsorship.
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that under GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving Project people permission to retain your personal information for the purpose of this application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Wireless Solution Manager - French speaking
Solar Business Development Manager - Dutch speaking
Junior Marketing Manager - Dutch speaking
IT Procurement Manager - Commercial
Commercial Manager - IT Procurement - Mobile Telecoms