|Job Title:||Chinese Mandarin Speaking Job (Entry-level)|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Sun|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Chinese Mandarin Speaking Job (Entry-level)
Location: Reading or Manchester onsite (office based)
Full-time ongoing contract (9:00am -17:30pm, Mon-Fri)
You are welcome to apply if you have any experience/background in one of the following 5 fields:
Supply Chain Fulfillment/ Project Management Operation/ Engineering Procurement Fulfilment/Field Work/ Consultant Mgmt.
The Chinese Mandarin Speaking candidates are needed for a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our client has established an end-to-end solution in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing through dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
What you will do:
Supply Chain Fulfillment Specialist:
- Delivery Configuration check and Release
- Prepare monthly operation performance
- Material Request delivery, monitoring and return: Site GPS query;
- Communicate with the project team/regional supply chain to clarify issues and resolve related difficult issues and problem during MR process;
- Create MR on different scenarios;
- Select MR materials according to different project requirements;
- Prepare monthly operation performance
Project Management Operation Specialist:
- Streamline and trigger revenue recognition rules for project team; Revenue trigger based on project team request; Revenue related internal control; Resolve Billing and Revenue differences through date analysis and regular meeting with project team; prepare monthly operation report
- Help to manage the labor hours of project team members and the resource planning accuracy of the project team.
- Help to manage project initiation and closure, contract and sub contract, risk and assumption; Prepare monthly report to project team
Engineering Procurement Fulfilment Specialist:
- Service Configuration Publishing, Cancelling and Analysing
- Subcontracting Purchase Request and purchase order releasing, cancelling and analysing;
- Prepare related meeting material and daily/weekly/monthly report to project team;
- Create items in the system;
- VR requirement management: Subcontracting VR review; Subcontracting risk monitoring and subcontracting training/rule streamlining
- Subcontracting PO acceptance: Process AR acceptance submitted by subcontracting; Prepare the rectification project acceptance report, long overdue report, acceptance operation report and suspending weekly report; Provide guidance for subcontracting personnel to use the acceptance system and help subcontracting personnel solve system operation problems.
Field Work Specialist:
- Monitor and track Site sign (goods receiving) and site verify (installation verification) tasks completion status, and communicate findings and alerts with project managers to help optimize performance;
- Work closely with subcontractor field engineers, deployment manager, warehouse staff, supply chain and material request staff to resolve issues and reconcile accounts discrepancy;
- Facilitate goods return, transfer, loss claim;
- Assist with inventory count and audit, and upon request, assist with financial risk assessment initiatives by providing site inventory data and info
- Reviewing documents from Site visit engineer; IT Support for internal system; Training subcontractor regarding to system operation; Assist Project task closure
- Subcontracting engineer Qualification management: Subcontract Back Office Administrator qualification Training; Subcontracting engineer Qualification management: Subcontract Back Office Administrator qualification Training; User technical guidance and IT support; Prepare reminder report for subcontractor and monthly report for project team
Consultant Mgmt Specialist:
- Leased workforce operation: Streamline and streamline the rules for issuing and accepting lease labor PO
- Lease Workforce PO Issuance and Acceptance Operation Report
The successful candidate:
- Mandarin speaker highly preferred with good oral and written English
- Basic understanding of wireless/mobile network will be of an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail, especially Excel.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Professional and positive approach
- IT/Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent is a bonus
What we offer:
- Bonus depending on the performance
- Clear job promotion mechanism
- Luxurious working environment and friendly team atmosphere
- Quarterly Salary Review
- Free parking
Before you apply, please make sure you have the Right to Work in the UK full-time from the start of your employment without requirement for work/visa sponsorship.
RTW check is to be conducted prior to submitting your application to the client, passport copy (and share code if applicable) will be required during the assessment process to verify your eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note, this is an entry level position, candidates with long-term visa are welcome to apply.
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Software Engineering Lead