|Job Title:||Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Admin Specialist|
|Location:||City of London|
|Contact Name:||Lihan Song|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for an experienced multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a consistent upbeat attitude.
Candidates should be able to assist management to the company by handling a variety of office management and the event organization requirements.
The successful candidate must be a team player comfortable with computers, including computer software such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word as well as proficient in both business English and Chinese written and verbal communication.
This role would best suit a result-oriented, experienced, resourceful all-rounder. However most importantly, she/ he should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Space management: The office space utilization efficiency, HSE management; office leasing; the budget management.
- Asset management: Routine asset entry and exit management, procurement, and asset stocktaking to ensure asset security.
- Supplier management: Maintain regular communication with landlords and suppliers, and manage supplier performance appraisal.
- Team collaboration and management: The receptionist management, make regular summaries of administrative work, and regularly communicate with other Admin team members.
- Other services: organization of events and meetings, and timely support to supervisors and departments, results-oriented.
- Small renovation project management of office.
- Daily communication representative of the office landlord
- Weekly meeting and Monthly report to Line Manager.
- Team management.
- Admin experienced no less than 2 years
- Good communication ability.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (written and spoken);
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture;
Right to Work in the UK requirement
All applicant should have the Right to Work in the UK without requirement for work sponsorship.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Payroll Specialist - CIPD
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Payroll Specialist - Oracle - UK Payroll experience
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
Global Customs Compliance Expert