Chief Technology Officer
Leading IT Services Provider require a skilled CTO to join their team in Dublin, Ireland.
Do you recognise Yourself?
- You develop technology strategy based upon market data, company propositions and partner offerings. You have a detailed knowledge of technology trends, combined with an understanding of what customers value, business outcomes and the ability to work with a team to realise the technology strategy and make it stick .
- You advocate and articulate the appropriate parts of company technology vision based on the Irish market requirements.
- You are customer focused and collaborative with excellent communication skills and a good network of contacts in the industry. You are engaging and insightful.
- You are equally comfortable working with technology and development teams as you are talking with a Customer Board.
- You have held senior technology/development roles.
- You are curious.
- You have experience of dealing with highly motivated sales and delivery teams.
- You are a complex problem solver and can maintain both a holistic and detailed view as necessary when problem solving.
- You are positive in the face of adversity, take measured risk, practical, think strategically and can inspire, lead, and mentor solution teams.
- You have a keen focus on your Customer, understand the customers challenges including industry challenges and can pivot solutions to suit.
- You are commercially astute and can interrogate a cost/price based on market benchmarks.
- You are a winner with a proven track record in acquiring new business and clients.
Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, mathematics, engineering, information technology discipline or equivalent.
- Ideally, higher degree MSc or MBA.
- Ideally, TOGAF certified.
- At least 15+ years solid ICT industry experience, specifically in application or product development.
- You have designed and delivered complex, high value solutions with multidisciplined technology teams (both applications and infrastructure)
- You have a comprehensive understanding of cloud technologies.
- Commercial acumen and understanding of what good business looks like
- You have deep understanding of Agile Development techniques.
- You have an excellent grasp of Cybersecurity, Dev/Ops, Integration, AI and Data/Analytics.
- Ideally, you have spent some time in Applied Research.
- You have a good grasp of Service Management (ITIL)
- Consulting expertise an added advantage and especially understanding of customer business challenges
- You can demonstrate:
- An ability to sell complex solutions, multi-faceted and multi-location to customers
- Good commercial sense and sound decision-making capability
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Service Desk Agent
Service Desk Agent
1st & 2nd Line System Administrator
IDAM Consultant/Identity Management Consultant (SailPoint IIQ)
SailPoint IIQ Consultant/Identity Management/IDAM Consultant