Change Communications Lead - Permanent - Mobile Telecoms - Hybrid - Reading offices 3 days / week
Role in a nutshell: We need a Change Communications Specialist to deliver internal comms strategies supporting the change and transformation programmes. We are looking for someone with a technical background who can influence and negotiate at a senior level.
The communications expert will design and own the communications strategy for multiple stakeholder groups within an assigned portfolio of programmes. This position plays a crucial role in developing high-quality communications that align to MBNL's transformation and our the Shareholder's strategic direction.
This is a crucial role in developing high quality communications that align to MBNL's transformation. This role will act as a comms specialist in a number of change programmes to support successful delivery through the creation of effective communication strategy including planning, delivery and engagement
What you can expect to be doing:
- Communication Strategy. Develop comprehensive communication plans that align with program objectives and change initiatives.
- Collaborate with the PMO to integrate communication efforts into the overall change management plan, ensuring consistent messaging and timing.
- Stakeholder Engagement. Identify key stakeholders, assess their information needs, and create tailored communication strategies to address their concerns and questions.
- Clear understanding of change impact from programmes to drive change and engagement with stakeholders and various audience groups through workshop planning, support of training materials and business readiness.
- Content Creation. Create clear, concise and engaging communication materials including emails, newsletters, presentations, videos and other collateral to convey program updates and changes.
- Design effective communication strategy and generate material for a range of stakeholders
- Create and commission communication material for a range of stakeholders, including delivery partners, specific programme leads and participants, using the most effective and relevant channels for these audiences.
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder and communication map, identifying critical communication requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in change communications or engagement role
- Previous experience managing multiple, competing demands
- Experience and demonstration of delivery in challenging environments
- Creative flair and experience in translating complex technical information into easy to understand language
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity with a drive to take ownership and lead the way in demonstrating how comms can add value
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Competency in the creation of change communication plans
- Excellent organisation skills, alongside the ability to assess, prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Stakeholder management
- Competency office 365
MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and Three for serving their tens of millions of customers in the UK. Working at MBNL means being part of a team where you feel connected, valued and supported.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Software Engineering Lead
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking