|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Duration:||6 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Chris Perry|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
New opportunity to join a large organisation in Derry on a temporary on-going contract for a Business Support Administrator.
As the Business Support Administrator you will provide a support service to a specialist team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) to ensure problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. The role holder will have a good working knowledge of the specialist area and be responsible for a specific set of tasks within this discipline. Basic knowledge of the specific field and of relevant tools and methods.
- Provides a specialised support role (as defined locally) for a service delivery unit, business area or team. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the area and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
- Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Make an analysis of a potential problems or issues, diagnosis and make potential recommendation for resolution to the team leader or manager in order to maintain appropriate service for the business unit, area or team.
- Planning, organising and monitoring work. Recognises changes in priorities for the team and own workload and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
- Operates processes, standards and practices and recognises where they can be improved for the business area or team in order to meet the requirement of the business unit, area or team
- Business awareness. Recognises the business impact of their role to the business area or team and helps ensures productivity and costs are maintained.
- Meets performance goals as set
- Administration Experience
- Strategic goals and targets are met
- Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
- Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
- Good time management.
- Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Infra & Applications Support Engineer
Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Apps Architect
3rd Line Network Engineer/LAN Engineer/Network Technician
Core Apps 3rd Line Engineer