New opportunity for an experienced Administrator with Business Support experience to join a large organisation in Derry.
This position will provide a support service to a specialist team (Security, Asset Management, Information Management and Resource Management) to ensure problems and queries are resolved in a timely and effectively manner.
- Support for a Service Delivery Unit / Business Area
- Ensures to support the reliability and purpose of the areas and looks to find ways to improve Services given to customers (internally or externally)
- Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues
- Maintain appropriate data, and operates processes, standards and practices. Along with Business Awareness
- Good understanding of handling of raw data
- Experience in building, maintaining and amending reports to a high level of automation and quality
- Administration experience
- Experience dealing with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience using Microsoft packages - Excel
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager_Mandarin speaking
Dynamics 365 F&O Consultants
MS Dynamics F&O Consultant
Location: City of London