The Contract Implementation and Renewals Team proactively work with Service Delivery Managers and Account Executives to provide cost-efficient quotes for the renewal of a break/fix service contracts to a specific service level agreement as required by the customer. The team endeavours to maximize renewals to meet our targets, maintain discounts, and earn rebates. We occasionally work with the BID team, providing service support information.
As a member of CIRT, the role holder will provide a support service to ensure continuous service contracts are in place. The role involves handling large amounts of data, cleansing, and updating databases to correspond to supplier information, therefore, attention to detail and navigating excel s/sheets and accurate data entry is essential. Some financial management reporting is required on a month-by-month basis. The role holder should be a strong problem solver with excellent communication skills. They will be expected to manage their own activities and prioritize work to ensure support is continuous and correct for the end customer.
Full training on tools, processes, and procedures will be provided.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Skills.
- Be proactive, tenacious, and use your own initiative - exercise sound judgment and apply a common-sense approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office especially Access, Excel (Intermediate), Outlook, and Word.
- Financial awareness.
- Ability to engage effectively with all levels of Management, Customers, Suppliers, and Partner Organizations.
- Ability to work as part of the team or as an individual providing cover for absences to ensure continuity of service.
Key Performance Indicators
Meets performance goals as set.
* Personal development plan kept up to date.
* Strategic goals and targets of department are met.
* Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
* Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
* Good time management.
* Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
* Effective communication with a high standard of customer service and contribution to the team deliverables.
* Maintain agreed standard of measurement.
* Ensure team contribution and contribution to team deliverables.
- Up to date skills are maintained and mandatory training completed.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Accounts Payable Administrator
1st & 2nd Line System Administrator