|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Duration:||6 months plus|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
New exciting opportunity to join a large organisation as a Business Support Administrator in Derry.
As a member of CIRT, you will provide a support service to ensure continuous service contracts are in place.
The role involves handling large amounts of data, cleansing, and updating databases to correspond to supplier information and some financial management reporting is required on a month-by-month basis.
You should be a strong problem solver with excellent communication skills. You will be expected to manage your own activities and prioritise work to ensure support is continuous and correct for the end customer.
Full training on tools, processes, and procedures will be provided.
- Problem Solving / Analytically Skills.
- Attention to detail to detail and navigating excel s/sheets and accurate data entry
- Knowledge of MS Office especially Access, Excel (Intermediate), Outlook, and Word.
- Financial awareness.
- Ability to engage effectively with all levels of Management, Customers, Suppliers, and Partner Organisations.
- Ability to work as part of the team or as an individual providing cover for absences to ensure continuity of service.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.