Role: Business support administrator
Location: BT48 7NR, Northern Ireland
Type: 6 month contract, PAYE
This role is for an administrator dealing with the end to end process for Invoice Billing via our OneERP (SAP based) Finance System. They need to ensure tasks are carried out in line with the business needs. Flexibility on working times is a must especially around month/year end. Business Support covers a variety of support tasks across the company which each team member will be expected to be cross trained in to ensure continuity of service in times of team absences.
* Support. Provides a specialized support role for a service delivery unit, business area or team. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the area and looks to improve the service given to the customer through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
* Analysis and diagnosing problems/issues. Make an analysis of a potential problems or issues, diagnosis and make potential recommendation for resolution in order to maintain appropriate service for the business.
* Working for others. Liaises with own business area or team in order to maintain the appropriate working relationships and meet the requirements.
* Planning, organizing and monitoring work. Recognizes changes in priorities for the team and own work load and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
* Communication. Communicates effectively by using appropriate questioning, listening and presentation skills.
* Standards. Operates processes, standards and practices and recognizes where they can be improved for the business area or team in order to meet the requirement of the business.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
- MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel (Intermediate)
- Be proactive, tenacious, and use own initiative - exercising sound judgement
- Ability to work as part of team or as an individual
- Knowledge of SAP but not essential as full training will be given
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Accounts Payable Administrator
1st & 2nd Line System Administrator