|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £10.20 per hour|
|Duration:||6 months plus|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
New opportunity for a Business Support Administrator based in Derry on an ongoing temporary contract.
This is a Business Administrator role for which full procedures, processes and system specific training will be given.
This role is for an administrator supporting Project Services, Internal Orders and Time sheeting as part of OneERP (SAP) Solution. OneERP system includes working on Project Administration Processes for project setup life-cycle, creating and amendment of Internal Orders, time-sheet entry/troubleshooting queries and other ad-hoc tasks.
Support may be required on Business Support activities and Travel & Expenses services if required. Business Support covers a variety of support tasks across the company which each team member will be expected to be cross trained in to ensure continuity of service in times of team absences.
- Problem solving / analytic skills
- Advance Office Skills including Excel
- Ability to engage effectively with all levels off Management, Customers, Suppliers and Partner Organisations
- Be proactive, tenacious and use own initiative - exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work as part of team or as an individual
- Good time management.
- Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Infra & Applications Support Engineer
1st Line IT Service Desk Agent
Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Apps Architect
Core Apps 3rd Line Engineer
Scheduling Coordinator/Resource Controller
Identity Management (SailPoint IIQ) Consultant