|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Eva Sheils|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Business Support Administrator
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to manage large amounts of information and analysis into clear and insightful communication and output.
- Planning, organization and coordination skills.
- Very good verbal and written communication in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate teamwork, ability for multi-tasking and working under high pressure deadlines.
- Manage and analyse data feeds received from stakeholders
- Ensure all data is fit for purpose and review the raw data
Good understanding of data structure and relationships between data elements
Knowledge of relevant procurement master data and understanding of dependency to business
Able to communicate with both the business as well as data teams across the different work streams required
- Knowledge of Relational Database Structure
- Skilled in Microsoft Office product including Excel
- Detail orientated with a strong ability to stay focused
- Can communicate ideas clearly and effectively in a team environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to think and act independently
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Time management and organizational skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Field Resource Administrator
Transport Administration Role
Wintel Support Engineer