|Job Title:||Business Sales Specialist - Field Based- B2B - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Business Sales Specialists - Field Based - Mobile Telecoms - North West UK
Leading mobile operator has exciting new opportunities for field based Business Sales Specialists to work across the North West which will offer you the potential to develop your career in sales as we build out the team over the next few years.
This is a Field based Sales role which will see you working as part of an expanding and successful team. We are recruiting the best talented sales people from across various industries to grow and disrupt the B2B market.
Our people make us who we are. We're a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it's important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
What you will do:
- Use your business development/sales expertise to have great customer sales conversations whilst building your customer account base
- Grow market share and customer revenues across Business portfolio. Meet targets to support the business to drive new customer acquisition
- Draft and submit customer deal solutions to commercial trading
- Create the very best customer experience
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
- Collaborate with internal departments as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers in business base
- Record and maintain customer data accurately on Salesforce
- Work closely across the business sales channels so that opportunities are fully maximized
- Provide feedback into business functions on potential commercial deal and proposition opportunities
What you'll bring:
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales target in a Telecoms company with a primary focus on mobile connectivity and at least one other category
- Direct experience of sales in the SME or mid-market Corporate segments
- All of the classic sales skills of market and customer engagement, excellent customer rapport and communication skills through a number of different channels such as face-to-face, Teams and desk-based sales, as well as strong commercial awareness.
- Personal characteristics that make you stand out; the passion to take real accountability for your goals and the determination to succeed and support our business goals
What we will offer:
- A very competitive basic salary
- The ability to double your basic salary in OTE
- Car Allowance
- Remote working
- Career development - we are growing and want you to grow with us!
The opportunity to be part of a unique journey of an established brand entering new markets.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
B2B Telesales Executive - Mobile Telecom
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
Payroll Specialist - CIPD