Senior Business Requirements Analyst
MBNL is owned equally by EE and Three, two of the UK's most recognisable and innovative mobile operators. They are our shareholders, but to us they are also our customers. Continuing to manage, maintain and enhance the best network in the UK, and delivering programmes and projects to time, cost and quality in a customer centric way is the core of what we do.
This role forms part of the Commercial & Portfolio directorate and is key to supporting MBNL's strategic vision to transform into an Infrastructure Management Company. This role will sit in the Portfolio Management Group Centre of Excellence and will be responsible for working closely with the business teams to produce detailed business requirements for a new service for the infrastructure estate. It will be responsible for aligning/maintaining the business requirements throughout the commercial process, ensuring the business outcomes of the new service are achieved. In addition, supporting the project management of the commercial process, providing oversight of the commercial plan.
What you will do:
- Facilitate and provide leadership when working with the business to elicit, draw out and translate business needs and processes into clear unambiguous, documented requirements.
- Test the end solution against the business requirements to ensure any gaps vs the requirements are identified enabling appropriate resolutions to be put in place.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels across the business and the shareholders, acting as a single point of contact and gatekeeper for requirements.
- Validate requirements by cross-referencing them with the overall business outcomes.
- Ensure coherence, quality, and integrity of the requirements against business outcomes, gaining requirements sign-off from the key stakeholders.
- Support the commercial selection process and act as the SME for providing the visibility and oversight of business outcomes for the new service.
- Write accurate user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of working in an operational environment, its processes, and its challenges
- Proven business analysis skills with ideally a professional qualification
- Critical thinker with attention to detail
- Problem solving - complex business problems
- Strong Communication skills - written and verbal
- Team working and political awareness
Nice to have:
- Telecoms knowledge and experience
- Supplier selection process knowledge
- Contract commercial awareness
- Experience in developing or managing large scale contracts
MBNL - building strength through inclusion.
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity, and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness. Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Analyst - ACA OR ICAEW qualified
Finance Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA\ICAEW)
SR. PORTFOLIO ANALYST (TELECOM) - CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING
Portfolio Analyst - telecoms
Master Data Analyst