|Job Title:||Business Project Manager - Tariffs, Products & Propositions|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Business Project Manager
6 months initially, likely to extend
The role will involve working on tariffs and launching new products and propositions. Linking in with marketing teams and across the business so they are ideally looking for someone who has experience of working with these teams so they have an overview and understanding of how the development works within products and propositions etc.
Seeking an experienced project manager (7 years+) to mobilise and plan the business project and take an end-to-end role in the delivery of the project. This will include stakeholder management, planning, risk management, reporting, driving the project and achieving business goals.
Role and experience
- Demonstrate experience of running a large complex business project within a large digital transformational programme, where agreed outcomes were met.
- Develop strong business-wide stakeholder relationships and effectively manage a multitude of challenging internal and external stakeholders and conflicting views - the business owner, business Subject Matter Experts, technical delivery leads, external partners, the business readiness team, other internal teams, etc.
- Lead planning activities for the project and each of its constituent workstreams - the definition, initiation, delivery and implementation so that they are correctly structured with an underpinned plan aligned with stakeholders that is coordinated, appropriately resourced, risk-managed and communicated.
- Ensure that the business outcome or goal for each workstream is defined and agreed with all stakeholders. Holding stakeholders accountable for delivery and ensuring that end to end governance is in place and effective.
- Proven track record in the on-time, on-budget delivery. Drive high-quality deliverables within tight timeframes and on budget, while monitoring progress and managing risk. Provide the capability to manage change against project budget and provide clear, simple and transparent reporting
- Demonstrate strong skills in the planning, organisation, scheduling, project financial management and problem solving and the resolution of conflicting priorities. This is not a passive role and will require active participation in the delivery process.
- Proven experience in project management delivery frameworks and a track record of delivering continuous improvement with Agile and waterfall projects. Provide clear direction on project management methodologies/approaches to the project team to ensure quality and control is fit for purpose. Drive systemic thinking across project.
- Inspire a culture to drive others to continuously evaluate and embed change across our own and partner organisations. Responsible for continuously optimising value of the project (process, tools & people), ensuring learnings are tracked, shared and implemented to drive a culture of continual improvement across all workstreams.
- Proven leadership ability with strong negotiating, influencing and people skills at senior level and across diverse teams. The ability to motivate, inspire and guide others to deliver in an uncertain and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate good business acumen and the ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact up to senior management and executive level.
- Experience of delivering operating model changes covering technology, people and process
- Has the ability to articulate complex project delivery and operational risks succinctly and clearly to senior stakeholders
- Telco/Fixed line domain experience
- Experience of working with these teams so they have an overview and understanding of how the development works within products and propositions etc.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Quality and Operating Engineer - Mandarin speaking
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)