|Job Title:||Business Development/Field Sales Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Christine Mclaren|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Business Development/Field Sales Specialist
We are recruiting with a leading telecoms client to bring a new and exciting role to the market. We are looking for exceptional and innovative sales people to expand in a new market as they build their business unit.
Business is growing. We want to continue to help our client establish themselves as the UK's leading brand and we need enthusiastic, inspiring sales professionals who have the drive and determination to succeed in a business sales environment.
We are recruiting Field Sales Specialists from across various industries to grow and disrupt the B2B market and support our clients growth in the medium segment providing telecom solutions to this market.
We are looking for people who have vast experience in a similar roles and industries who are able to capitalise upon this unique opportunity of an established brand being new to Market.
What the Sales Specialists will do:
- Use your business development/sales expertise to have great customer sales conversations whilst building your customer account base
- Meet targets to support the business to drive new customer acquisition
- Draft and submit customer deal solutions to commercial trading
- Create the very best customer experience
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
- Collaborate with internal departments as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers in business base
- Record and maintain customer data accurately on Salesforce
- Work closely across the business sales channels so that opportunities are fully maximised
- Provide feedback into business functions on potential commercial deal and proposition opportunities
The successful Sales Specialist will have:
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales target in a Telecoms company or related industry with a primary focus on mobile connectivity and at least one other category
- Direct experience of sales in the SME or mid-market Corporate segments
- All of the classic sales skills of market and customer engagement, excellent customer rapport and communication skills through a number of different channels such as face-to-face, Teams and desk-based sales, as well as strong commercial awareness.
To apply for the Sales Specialist please send your CV to Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People working in tandem with the client and is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Town Planning Manager
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Lead Software Engineer - App & Web
Product Designer - UI/UX