Client is going through a major business transformation. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver new products & propositions and omni-channel to digitally improve customer journeys and provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers. For us to deliver this massive change programme we have set up a Business Transformation Team (BTT) who are the key influencing voices across the programme and are here to lead Three UK and make transformation stick.
Due to the above, an exciting Fixed Term Contract has become available until June 2023 as a Business Transformation Team (BTT) Coordinator. In this role you will be reporting to the BTT Chair to work with the BTT Leads & wider business functions across the organisation to support in successful planning, communication reporting and delivery of this programme.
We're looking for candidates that are excellent communicators, organised and adept at dealing with multiple stakeholders. A background in Telecomms - either retail management or office based - would be desirable but not essential.
- Manage Business Transformation Team agenda and lining up respective speakers/presenters
- Manage key programme milestones that Business Transformation Team handle (Scope, CR, Testing, Readiness etc)
- Support Business Transformation Team Chair and Business Transformation Team leads in building a 6 - 8-week view on key milestones to be achieved, arranging key sessions and lining up respective attendees
- Support the Business Transformation Team Chair and Business Transformation Team leads in capturing key actions & resolving them
- Responsible for drafting Business Transformation Team weekly update:
- Key activities, decisions and issues discussed during the week
- Focus for next week
- Supporting the Business Transformation Team Chair in day to day managing of the Business Transformation Team activities & facilitating admin for all Business Transformation Team workshops, offsites, all hands & calendar invites
- Supporting Business Transformation Team Chair and Business Transformation Team Leads with all upcoming weekly/fortnightly/monthly Sponsor, Steerco, CEO updates.
- Collate the content, draft work in progress pack links to be shared and facilitated for all to input & review timely.
- Ensure that key reporting, dashboards and communication into Business Transformation Team are prompt and correct.
- Support the Business Transformation Team in managing programme level risks and issues
- Working with key contacts across Business Functions including Marketing, Commercial, Finance, Commercial, T&O and LGRA.
- Organising & Planning
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and still being able to meet deadlines
- Ability to challenge and ask right questions to meet desired outcomes
- Strong decision making and prioritisation capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal, network, negotiation, influencing & communication skills to challenge and influence business & customer outcomes
- Programme Management (desirable)
- Governance and Budget Management Processes (desirable)
Telecomms background (desirable)
for more information please contact email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Civil Engineering Graduate
CVM Marketing Campaign Specialist
CVM Campaign Specialist
Project Operation Specialist_Mandarin speaking
Project Operations Specialist_Mandarin speaking
IFM Manager_Mandarin speaking