|Job Title:||Big Data SQL Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Job Title: Big Data SQL Engineer
Location: London Paddington
We are looking for an experienced SQL Engineer to join a Global smartphone and consumer device technology company on a long-term basis.
The job holder will responsible for selecting, integrating Big Data Tools and frameworks, and implementing ETL process.
The ideal candidate:
- Essential to have working experience with GIT and working in an Agile environment
- Expert level development experience in Hive SQL (2 years +)
- Proficiency in other programming languages: Java, Scala or Python
- Experience or exposure to Big data frameworks such as Apache Flink, Apache Spark
- Experience of Database design, Data Modelling and Data Warehouse implementations
- Experience in building and maintaining ETL processes, data collection and processing
- Experience in dealing with Petabyte levels of Big Data
- Experience in analysing and optimising complex SQL scripts
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView
- Ability to work on complex problems as an independent developer and as a part of a large team
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent problem solving abilities
How to apply
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client will offer a competitive salary for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Payroll Specialist - CIPD