Business Telesales Executive - New Business Acquisition
Glasgow/Hybrid - 2 days per week onsite
As a Business Telesales Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering voice and Mobile Broadband connections to new and existing business customers in line with company targets and KPIs. Maintain communication between UK and its key business accounts, with the aim of growing the existing business base by adding value and revenue to our core business.
This is a target orientated role dealing with inbound calls from potential UK customers and as key point of contact for existing business customer base for additional sales and up sales as well as outbound calls to generate new business.
- Provide a first class sales experience for all existing business customers
- Maximise and convert potential opportunities to sales to generate revenue to the business.
- Save and retain our existing business customers.
- Outbound calls to potential customers and existing business customers making them aware of the latest products and services
- Deliver and maintain outstanding departmental quality standards to ensure first class level of service delivery, irrespective of medium
- Deal with general enquiries regarding services offered, pricing information and handset specification
- Ensure all customer communication is recorded within the respective records and all calls dealt with in a professional manner
- Make an effective contribution to our communication strategy by consistently providing constructive feedback and making our environment a great place to work
- Ensure that departmental quality guidelines are adhered to, including the Data Protection Act and Contract terms and conditions
- Adhere to company process and procedures such as attendance, internet and email policy
- Be fully aware of competitor activity and feedback through line management
- Produce regular reports to management on your account development strategy, including your pipeline
- Telesales Experience
- Inbound/Outbound Call Handling Experience
- Target and Sales driven individual
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to use Brand and key USP's to promote Business props and FAB's
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build key stakeholder relationships to grow and retain a sales customer pipeline
- Experience and competence in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Excel and Word
- Effective Time Management Passion and drive for a sales environment
- Genuine commitment to providing a first class level of customer experience
- Capacity to work under pressure with the minimum of supervision and training
- Proven track record of Sales experience/achievements
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Change Communications Lead - Transformations
Marketing Automation Specialist /Marketo
Senior Finance Manager
Change Enablement Analyst - (Remedy)