AV TECHNICIAN - CONTRACT - ONSITE - WINDSOR
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Private and Public Sector requires an experienced AV Production Technician to join their ongoing project.
Location: Windsor - 5 days/week onsite
Duration: 12 Months
The successful applicant will be an experienced and specialist AV Production Technician with extensive corporate AV experience, managing live events, Webcasts and live meetings.
- Must have AV production capabilities
- Setup and management of auditorium style hybrid events is desirable
- Must have Video Editing skills
- Technical and specialist AV knowledge and experience
- As the AV Production Technician, you will be supporting BAU fault calls, service requests and planned changes, desktop, deskside and VIP support
- The successful applicant must have a proven track record of providing support to user estates all the way up to director level
- Capable of taking ownership of complex cases and managing end to end resolution
- Some project work may be required and some flexibility to work offsite and out of hours
- Proactive individual who can help improve upon what we do today, suggesting new technology or software which will delight our users
- Must have VIP & Executive level AV and IT support experience
- The successful applicant will be providing the following AV services: fault calls, service requests, planned changes, VOIP telephony support, setting up meeting rooms, conference call support, MS Teams support, iPhones/iOS/Android support, O365 support, Win10 support, high level AV support, AV VIP Support, Stock control
- Excellent client facing experience
- The position will require an engineer capable of building key relationships with end users, including VIP/Executives/Senior Management and their support staff
Some project work may be required and some flexibility to work offsite and out of hours.
- AV production
- Video Editing
- Strong organisational and admin skills.
- Attention to detail
- Deskside capabilities
- Stock control
- Office 365
- Windows 10/11 experience
- Apple Mac IOS
- AV knowledge and experience
- Documentation creation
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SECURITY ARCHITECT - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE - CONTRACT
CYBER SECURITY ARCHITECT - READING - CONTRACT - HYBRID
INFRASTRUCTURE TEST LEAD/MANAGER- CONTRACT - HYBRID
MASTER DATA ANALYST - HYBRID - CONTRACT - READING
SR. RAN PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST/CONSULTANT - CONTRACT- HYBRID
IFS ERP - DEVELOPER /LEAD CONTRACT - HYBRID - READING