|AV Engineer/AV Support/AV Technician (O365/Win10)
|10 days ago
AV Engineer/AV Support/AV Technician (Video Editing/O365/WIN10/Audio Visual Production) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Windsor, UK (5 days on-site). Candidates must have AV production experience.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced and specialist AV Production Technician with extensive corporate AV experience, managing live events, Webcasts and live meetings.
- Must have AV production capabilities
- Must have Video Editing
- Technical and specialist AV knowledge and experience
- As the AV Production Technician, you will be supporting BAU fault calls, service requests and planned changes, desktop, deskside and VIP support
- The successful applicant must have a proven track record of providing support to user estate all the way up to director level
- Capable of taking ownership of complex cases and managing end to end resolution.
- Some project work may be required and some flexibility to work off site and out of hours.
- Documentation creation
- Must have VIP & Executive level AV and IT support experience
- The successful applicant will be providing the following AV services: fault calls, service requests, planned changes, VOIP telephony support, setting up meeting rooms, conference call support, MS Teams support, Polycom support, iPhones/iOS/Android support, O365 support, Win10 support, Cisco support, high level AV support, AV VIP Support, Stock control, Apple Mac IOS etc.
- Excellent client facing experience
- The position will require an engineer capable of building key relationships with end users, including VIP/Executives/Senior Management and their support staff.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line WAN Support Engineer
Integration Development Lead (Dynamics 365/D365 F&O/Azure)
1st Line PKI Engineer
3rd Line WAN Network Engineer
First Line PKI Engineer