Do you see yourself as a key team member of one of the world's most successful ICT Services and Solutions companies? Leading IT Services Provider require a skilled Automation Engineer to join their team, working remotely.
Do you have the following skills?
- Performance testing: Load Runner, JMeter
- Accessibility testing : SortSite and Axe
- API testing tools: Postman, Swagger
- Automation Framework: BDD, NUnit, Specflow
- Language : .Net Core, C#
- Project Management: JIRA, Kanban
- Environment : Windows, Microsoft Azure, Databases : SQL Server
- Log monitoring tools(Kibana)
- Cross Browser testing
- Version control: GitHub
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.