|Job Title:||Asset Standards Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kate Matthews|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Asset Standards Manager
Reading - Hybrid working
MBNL are looking to recruit an Asset Standards Manager. Reporting to the Senior Infrastructure Manager in the Tower and Network Services team which is responsible for one of MBNL's three key services - Right number of sites, in the right locations, never down, always accessible, always on delivering the right customer experiences, at the right cost, safely and securely.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Developing and maintaining asset management requirements including strategic objectives, policies, procedures, instructions, agreements, process maps through the delivery and management of a document control system.
- Supporting and overseeing relevant asset management projects aligned to developing systems which will support the delivery of key requirements (includes IT and non-IT based solutions).
- Develop and iterate the Enterprise Asset Management Systems solution in alignment with the developing strategy, objectives and requirements as defined through the asset management SteerCo in consultation with consultants, shareholders, suppliers and within MBNL.
- Define and lead the delivery of process maps which will detail the function, interfaces, requirements and enablers needed to deliver the strategic, tactical and operational objectives of the asset management system.
- Manage the day-to-day development and implementation of the Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP) and collaborate with the wider Infrastructure team to ensure the SAMP remains accurate and current.
- Manage the development and definition of Key Performance Indicators and metrics to provide sufficient reporting capability to enable the delivery of the governance, risk review and reporting regimes.
- Ensure that where new or revised requirements are developed, the corresponding needs to maintain competence and capability for individuals and the business are addressed.
- Work with key stakeholders and within MBNL to ensure that the definition of asset information remains aligned to the MBNL asset management and information policies and reflects the needs of the asset management system.
- Provide the main interface with the MBNL HSQ&E team and ensure that the development of systems and requirements is reflective of the mutual objectives of both the asset management and the HSQE systems.
What we are looking for:
- Degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing an ISO 55000 Asset Management System.
- Knowledge of HSQE systems and requirements.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 tool suite.
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Head of Information Security