|Job Title:||Asset Planning Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Farr|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Asset Planning Engineer
Reading - Hybrid working
MBNL are looking to recruit an Asset Planning Engineer. Reporting to the Senior Infrastructure Manager in the Tower and Network Services team which is responsible for one of MBNL's three key services - Right number of sites, in the right locations, never down, always accessible, always on delivering the right customer experiences, at the right cost, safely and securely.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have knowledge of infrastructure asset management and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Support the development of the short/medium/long term CAPEX & OPEX spending plans.
- Develop and iterate asset demand analyses and operating levels.
- Support capital project planning & delivery
- Develop reporting and data to support enhanced procurement planning.
- Support and lead on the development of AM Plans (AMPs).
- Support commercial and procurement teams for contract development and management.
- Functionally deliver and facilitate the asset management Configuration & Change Management process.
- Work with operational teams to develop and improve OPEX strategic plans.
- Carry out impact assessments and review options for investment projects.
- Enable and support the delivery and management of the Asset Inventory/Register.
- Align with the Infrastructure Management team to recognise optimal decisions for the asset portfolio.
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive continuous improvements and learning
What we are looking for:
- Numerical degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline
- Knowledge of asset management.
- Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of Office 365 tool suite.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of financial processes and evaluation tools such as IRR/NPV analysis
- Nice to have - Asset Management certificate
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers. We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
Global Customs Compliance Expert
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Transactional Legal Counsel
Salary: 15% Bonus