RPA Application Lead - Permanent - Reading
The Application Lead identifies, plans, coordinates and deploys application-based automation changes to deliver value for a specific business Innovation Initiative. They manage the change delivery process across data, RPA and partner teams within the agreed parameters of capacity, demand, cost, timescale and quality under a value-driven Kanban product capability backlog. They remain hands-on technically and able to lead and mentor application engineers, data analysts, testing, QA and support specialists across all innovation release activities.
The role faces off to business product owners and other key stakeholders across T&O as the SPOC for the business automation products in their portfolio, assuring successful delivery of innovation MVPs within their brief. The role includes matrix management of up to 5 FTE and prior experience of low-code apps, cloud deployment, RPA and data automation toolsets is desired.
- Accountable for process automation (technology, people and process) including benefits realisation/tracking
* Responsible for forming, managing and expanding business relationships in a matrix-based delivery model
* Ownership of the product sprints, capability backlog, stand-ups, release schedule and service NFRs and SLAs
* Accountable for change management without detrimental impact to product stability and performance
* Delivery, Risk, Quality, Architecture and Issue management in line with group policies and methods
* Educates technical team members and business stakeholders in agile ways of working and iterative delivery
* Accountable for the planning, monitoring and communication of change with business stakeholders
* Accountable for the automation products, design and alignment to CIO standards and architectural patterns.
* Accountable for the technical capabilities, certification, code quality, QA and overall product performance
* Responsible for user stories, sprint velocity, defects, demand and book of work triage across product portfolio
* Responsible for line management, career development and mentoring of their dedicated product teams.
Background in low-code applications, RPA or process automation with knowledge of cloud architectures
* Credibility, gravitas and ability to work with and relate to a complex client base and partner environment
* 5+ years of hands-on enterprise applications with best automation practices in a commercial setting.
* Proven experience of financing, prioritising, empowering and driving automation of manual business processes
* Proven implementation credibility across Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps and low-code delivery models
* Experience of UIPath, Alteryx, Microsoft PowerApps (or similar) in a cloud-environment desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Functional Application Support (FAS) Engineer
Change Communications Lead
.NET DEVELOPER- CONTRACT - SWORDS-IRELAND - HYBRID
BUSINESS ANALYST (.NET) - CONTRACT - SWORDS - IRELAND - REMOTE
DYNAMICS 365 CRM ARCHITECT - CONTRACT -IRELAND- REMOTE
IDAM Consultant/Identity Management Consultant (SailPoint IIQ)