|Job Title:||AEM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Craig|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Role: AEM Developer
Location: Dublin 2, Ireland (Hybrid Role)
A Multinational Telecoms provider are looking for an experienced Adobe AEM Developer to join their team to work on the deployment of Adobe Experience Manager.
You will be responsible for deploying AEM to power all product brand experiences and will develop reusable integration's across all sites following good governance practices and standards.
- Implementation of AEM, including design, definition and development of AEM content models, work-flows, templates, components and use permissions.
- Integration of AEM with marketing products such as Assets, Target, Campaign and other internal endpoints.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Assist in application deployment to Dev, QA, Production environments & migrations.
- Working with front-end technologies and frameworks (JQuery, Bootstrap etc.)
- Work alongside the Digital Experience Team and Vendor to ensure sound practices are in place regarding site architecture, performance and reliability and content delivery.
- Experienced Adobe AEM Developer. AEM Devops or Architecture experience would also be beneficial.
- Strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM Integration
- Demonstrable experience in C6 component and template building, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Previous experience with AEM 6.3/CQ6 Integration with other products and vendors.
- Java Content Repository (API) Suite, Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi Framework and DAM experience.
- Strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM 6.3/CQ6 (3+ years)
- AEM certification desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
3rd Line Support Engineer/Wintel/VDI/Windows Server/VMWare
Field Resource Administrator
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician