3 month contract
We are looking for an Administrator to support our Legal Team. The MBNL in-house legal team provides commercially focused and efficient legal solutions together with risk management support across all the areas of MBNL requiring legal property support. This includes Lease Renewals, the NTQ (Notice to Quit) Team, Site Access and the Towers & Antennas programme. The team supports a network in excess of 20,000 sites and is responsible for a range of activities including:
(a) Delivering robust and legally sound site documentation in accordance with a clear strategy for renewals and upgrades;
(b) Supporting the property team on all aspects of property acquisition, disposal and estate management;
(c) Dispute management and litigation approach.
This role delivers a seamless workplace experience for our people, across all of our physical locations. This is a key role in delivering the employee experience that we expect all of our people to enjoy.
The purpose of the Administrator is to provide administrative support to the Legal Property Team.
Responsibilities of the Administrator include:
- Managing incoming post, triaging and ensuring that urgent and non-urgent post is routed to appropriate owners and logging in MBNL platforms and systems
- Deeds management: locating and uploading Deeds as required by the Legal and Property teams and by MBNL's property agents
- Management of the Legal Property Team inbox to track incoming queries and ensure that these are handled and closed off in an effective manner
- Archiving original documents in accordance with MBNL processes
- Database updates as required
- Support with document signature and governance arrangements
- Smooth and seamless management of the above administrative tasks
- Dealing with a high volume of activities in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Quickly identifying and developing the skills required to provide effective support to the legal team and the MBNL business
- Working within very tight deadlines and delivering to exceed expectations and add value
The successful Administrator will have:
- A strong customer focus and experience of delivering services to employees
- Ability to think quickly and prioritise, and manage multiple priorities according to their criticality
- Excellent word processing skills including microsoft excel / outlook / powerpoint / sharepoint and word
- Ability to handle large workloads and to adapt and learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well and thrive under pressure
- The following attributes: Organised, efficient, enthusiastic, and resilient
- Strong attention to detail
- Integrity and professionalism
- An ability to learn quickly
To apply for the Administrator please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.