Admistration Scheduler - Field Resource Controller
The role holder will assist with administrative duties in a business support team, as the main point of contact for customers that need an IT engineer to come to their site and resolve technical faults. The role entails ascertaining what the fault is and whether they are able to fix it themselves or whether an engineer will have to be called out and then scheduling dates and times for them to visit, along with a description of what the fault is they'll be tackling.
- Providing support for a business area or team.
- Resolving basic problems and issues to a satisfactory outcome and escalating more complex queries and requests.
- Liaises with own business area or team and may have some contact outside of direct working area.
- Planning, organizing and monitoring work and able to prioritize own tasks to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Maintains accurate data relevant to the job and is able to produce basic reports as required.
- Clear and accurate written and oral communication.
- Operates processes, standards and practices for the business area or team.
- Takes the initiative to extend own knowledge in order contribute to the team and develop.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meets performance goals as set
- Personal development plan kept up to date
- Strategic goals and targets are met
- Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
- Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
- Good time management.
- Quality and accuracy of data - input and output.
- Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables.
- Agreed standard of measurement.
- Team contribution and contribution to team deliverables.
- Up to date skills are maintained
6 month rolling temp contract PAYE
37 hours a week - Monday - Friday - 8 hour shifts - falling between 7am-7pm
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.