|Job Title:||Acquisition Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Nithya Dhanakkodi|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Reporting into the Regional Acquisition Manager, this role needs an experienced Acquisition specialist to secure planning permission and the best possible rights with landlords to deploy a defined group of new and existing telecom sites. To work with the client and Operator regional teams to achieve the optimum site solution in terms of time, cost & quality.
- The role needs someone who can deliver Client's owned acquisition activities across sites.
- They will need to be able to effectively manage the Acquisition Agents, Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers, so will need experience with this. It's important this person is driven to achieve targets, as the business need to meet shareholder objectives. Accurately maintain and track acquisition delivery is essential, and they will need to track 3rd party supplier deliverables.
- Considerable acquisition functional knowledge gained from working in a mobile network environment
- Extensive experience of delivering large volumes of sites against agreed targets
- Understanding of the New Electronics Communication Code (ECC)
- Good Excel Skills
If interested in the above role, please drop me your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)
Payroll Specialist - CIPD
Payroll Specialist - Oracle - UK Payroll experience
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
B2B Telesales Executive - Mobile Telecom