|Job Title:||Acquisition/Build Delivery Project Manager - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are looking for an experienced Acquisition Delivery Project Manager who will lead and coordinate delivery requirements with respect to NTQ works and ADC activities.
You will be involved in planning and management of the services needed to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance supporting the Customer Delivery Lead as the need arises.
- Manage Third parties to deliver sites through a controlled program of works ensuring that all implementation works are undertaken to budget and within SLA
- Ensure Delivery critical metric measurements are in place and continually reported on. Act on relevant metrics by investigating and implementing corrective actions, participate in Customer Delivery meetings and issue associated reports
- Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle
- Ensure planning information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories
- Support New Product Introductions and ensure they are transferred effectively into the Delivery process
- Assessment of Customer Change Requests (CCR's) Promote use of company Global methods and technology solutions to maximize delivery efficiency
- Experience in the field of telecoms Acquisition
- Planning and organization skills for large projects
- Experience in handling third party suppliers
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets
- Experience in resolving challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planner - Telecoms - RTPI
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Content & Communications Specialist - B2B
Software Engineering Lead
Product Designer - UI/UX