|Job Title:||Acquisition Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Role: Acquisition Delivery Manager
Type: 6 Month Contract
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
- As an Acquisition Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for directly instructing and managing Supplier delivery. You will be on the frontline of our delivery programmes and critical to our success
- Reporting to the Deployment Lead you will be responsible for sites throughout the full Acquisition lifecycle, delivering against a variety of scopes, in line with current legislation and functional guidelines
- Demonstrable experience in delivering and/or managing Telecommunication site acquisition/surveying
- Experience of site acquisition with individual Site Providers and Multi Site Providers
- Good experience and knowledge of Code process.
- Good Experience of Acquisition for the whole of the UK.
- Experience of managing and working with Small Works Contractors
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Experience in tackling challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles
- Work within a small team directly managing Small Works Contractors ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with Deployment Lead to resolve
- Forecasting and managing delivery profiles
- Provide clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment post successful acquisition
- Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the acquisition delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment
- Ensure information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories.
- Capability to manage numerous site level projects running concurrently
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Town Planning Manager
Town Planner/Planning Manager
Product Designer - UI/UX
Compliance Lead - Consumer Finance
Events Coordinator and Administrator_Mandarin speaking
Cabling Engineer -Copper and Fiber-Heathrow-Contract