Job title: Account Manager-Fixed Networks (German speaking)
Job location: Munich, Germany
- Responsible for the overall management of core Customer Relationship activities based on solution perspective
- Understand customer needs and identify new business opportunities with key account
- Provide customer business plan as well as market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product and service portfolio development ideas
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the key account
- Drive increased revenue and profit to keep key account growth
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans on yearly bases
- At least 8 years telecoms account sales experience
- Experience in working with carrier customers in CXO level as well as decision makers
- Experience in carrier customer is preferred
- Experience in working with CXO to align sales strategies
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Must be eligible to work within the EU
What they offer:
This is a permanent role. It will offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Germany and Western Europe.
Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains - telecoms networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services - they are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Our client's innovation focuses on customer needs. They invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. They have more than 180,000 employees, and operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Our client's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, they create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Facility Manager_Mandarin speaking
IFM Manager_Mandarin speaking
Project Operation Specialist_Mandarin speaking
Project Operations Specialist_Mandarin speaking
Supplier Performance Manager