3rd Line WAN Engineer
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the IT Sector require a skilled 3rd Line WAN Engineer to join their successful Practice on an Contract basis.
A skilled 3rd line engineer capable of configuring, trouble shooting and tuning Juniper network devices.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning the following
- Juniper SRX platform
- Join a technically strong team, work in a relaxed but focused environment
- Juniper SRX platform - successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Junos & experience in various SRX platforms. Candidate will have comprehensive CLi exposure. Candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of routing and switching
- BGP - successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning BGP, to include topics such as policy based routing, manipulation of attributes, load-balancing techniques, and lastly have comprehensive troubleshooting skillset.
- IPSEC - successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of IPSEC VPN's and be familiar with troubleshooting.
- MPLS - successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting MPLS
- PKI - successful candidate will have knowledge of PKI infrastructure elements and be familiar with certificate-based VPN authentication.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line WAN Network Engineer
2nd Line WAN Support Engineer
1st Line PKI Engineer
First Line PKI Engineer
SR. RAN PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST/CONSULTANT - CONTRACT- HYBRID