|Job Title:||3rd LINE INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST - REMOTE -CONTRACT|
|Contact Name:||Balla J|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
3rd LINE INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST - REMOTE -CONTRACT
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector requires a 3rd Line Infrastructure Specialist to join a small highly skilled team. The role holder works under general direction with substantial responsibility and autonomy for planning and delivering their work. Recognized as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, the role holder performs varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.Who can work autonomously to deliver 3rd line support, project delivery, and maintain technology currency across Windows Server, Windows Clusters, VMWare, SQL Server, HyperV, Hardware management, Azure, Citrix Netscaler, Citrix Cloud, Citrix Storefront & Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops.
REMOTE WORKING - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
- SME level knowledge of Windows Server, Clusters, VMWare, Storage Systems, Networking.
- PowerShell, VBScript, Various Vendor CLI skills
- Microsoft Azure
- Citrix App Layering
- Citrix ADC (Netscaler) Knowledge. * Knowledge of VPN solutions and load balancing.* Citrix Storefront Administrator.
- Windows Virtual Desktop delivery and support.
- Change Management Processes.
- Enterprise level experience writing test plans & SOE's.
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Infrastructure & Applications Support Engineer
3rd Line Support Engineer/Wintel/VDI/Windows Server/VMWare
.NET SOLUTION ARCHITECT (MIDDLEWARE) - CONTRACT - REMOTE
2nd Line Network Support Engineer
NETWORK ARCHITECT - HYBRID - CONTRACT- BRACKNELL