3rd Line Infrastructure & Applications Support Engineer
Great opportunity to work as 3rd Line Infrastructure & Application Support Engineer for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based in Basingstoke We are looking for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure & Applications Support Engineer to join an existing Team of 3rd Support engineers
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of supporting Infrastructure hardware, operating systems and applications, ideally within a secure environment across the enterprise environment that run 24/7.
- You will collaborate with the rest of the Team to maintain remote support to the infrastructure and applications, BAU activities, non BAU activities, Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Perform system configuration changes, upgrades and liaise with third parties and other internal teams.
- You will provide technical direction and mentoring to the 2ndLine Team and be able to demonstrate a shift to the left mentality.
- Microsoft Windows 10/11
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019/2022
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019
- Microsoft MIM (Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Microsoft Configuration Manager
- Linux Red Hat, Centos
- VMware ESXi, vCenter, vSAN, Horizon, vRealize Suite
- NetApp SAN Hardware, ONTAP, STORAGEGRID Webscale
- Windows Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy Management
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- Snare Central
- Basic Networking
- Incident, Change, Problem Management
If interested and to have a detailed discussion please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Core Apps 3rd line Engineer
3rd Line WAN Engineer
IT Desktop Support