|Job Title:||2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Trade Floor Support|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support Engineer (O365/Azure/Win10/Windows Server/BAU/Trade Floor) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have customer facing, desktop/deskside 2nd line BAU support experience
- Desirable: Trade Floor awareness/2nd Line Trade Floor support experience
- Background in end user support and customer service environments
- Must have strong experience of the following: O365, Azure, Windows10, Windows 2012/2016 Server technologies
- Excellent client facing experience
- Progressing end user incidents referred from the Service Desk using approved tools and in compliance with the Incident process.
- Investigating and diagnosing technical issues passed over from Service Desk.
- Working with Tech Leads and other team members on mitigation and resolution of the incidents.
- Resolving or transferring incidents to appropriate Support Groups.
- Applying timely and accurate updates to assigned incidents.
- Tracking SLA expiry times and resolving incidents within SLA deadlines.
- Updating knowledge documents and raising request for new KSDs.
- Identifying incident trends and potential service improvements and communicating them via the appropriate channels.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Network Support Engineer
3rd Line Linux Infrastructure Support Engineer
Location: City of London
VMWare / Cloud Support specialist
Wintel Support Engineer
SAN STORAGE ENGINEER- REMOTE - CONTRACT- TELFORD
Backup and Restore Specialist