|Job Title:||24 Hour Operations Centre Technician|
|Contact Name:||Abhishekta Pandey|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
24 hour Operations Centre Technician
Contract- 6 month rolling with the possibility of permanence if all goes well
Location- Bracknell (Local Candidates Only)
12 hours shifts days and nights, 4 days on, 4 days off
I am currently undertaking a Search for a 24 hour Operations Centre Technician role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
The role holder works under limited supervision generally in routine business as usual situations supporting several products, product sets and systems to help maintain the availability of the IT services delivered to end users.
The role holder is also able to resolve non routine issues and recognizes the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements and is focused on meeting customer expectations.
The role holder will resolve escalations from other team members and will have a good knowledge of their working area, processes and required technical skills.
- Technical Capability. Fully able to support end users with routine technical queries relating to products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCS).
- Business Awareness. Has an understanding of the customers' environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of the service.
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine and non routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding problems asking relevant questions to resolve problems within required timescales. Knows when to escalate, but retains interest to learn from the escalation.
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
- Technical Assessments.
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
- Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
- Meeting service level requirements.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Warehouse Operator - Recycle
Warehouse Operator - Configuration (IT systems based position)
Salary: Up to £12.53 per hour
Warehouse Operator - Logistics