|Job Title:||1st/2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer/IT Help-Desk/Service Desk|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
1st/2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer/IT Help-Desk/Service Desk Engineer (Win10) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based on client site in Oxford, Oxfordshire (5 days on-site).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Provides 1st/2nd Line technical face to face support, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Setting up desktops and laptops
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Must have Windows 10 technical support experience
- Happy and comfortable to do necessary reporting and administration
- Experience of IT reporting and administration
- IT Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience of IT stock control, reporting and administration
- Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary.
- Proven track record of problem resolutions
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Network Support Engineer
SAN STORAGE ENGINEER- REMOTE - CONTRACT- TELFORD
Location: City of London
Service Desk Agent
Service Desk Agent
Location: Republic of Ireland