Are you dynamic, self-motivated, and a team player with a customer-focused mind-set? Can you understand a variety of network designs and topologies, to enable the delivery of Impact Assessments of small to large complex networks?
Knowledge and understanding of routers and switches and firewalls would be advantageous, attention to detail with right first time attitude is key
Do you want to make a difference and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with group of committed people to enable the delivery of Change Impact Assessments for a prestigious customer. This is your world and your opportunity to transform it for the better.
We are looking for someone with a Flexible, Dynamic, can do attitude, working in a fast-paced environment, join a friendly and collaborative team
1st Line Impact Assessment engineer to add value to an existing technically diverse team of engineers, with a right 1st time attitude.
Primary Daily duties will be the Impact assessments.
Development and Progression for the successful candidate will enable you to also deliver a mixture of general 1st line network support activities.
- Understanding of a variety of network designs and topology, to enable progression of Impact Assessments.
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions to both internal and external customers.
- A Self-motivated self-starter
- Understanding of Change processes would be beneficial
- Supporting 1st line Networks team as part of a shift rota, as required
- Provide input into reports to the customer and management.
- Attention to detail with right a first-time attitude is key
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
WAN Network Architect
Technical Service Engineer Practitioner
Location: City of London
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER - BASINGSTOKE - ONSITE
Cabling Engineer Lead - Copper & Fibre