Xamarin Developer (Xamarin, C#, .Net) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have extensive and recent experience as a Xamarin Developer
- Xamarin Certified or equivalent
- C#.Net skills to design and develop the next release functionality
- Agile methodology
- Responsible for the production of design documents, application code and related documentation,
- Android mobile development skills
- Full software application lifecycle experience including testing and support
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.